What are Optrex Brightening Eye Drops and how do they work?
Optrex Brightening Drops are an over-the-counter product enriched with natural plant extracts and a specially designed whitening agent which gently restores the natural brightness of your eyes. These drops make your eyes look great and feel hydrated.
How do I use Optrex Brightening Eye Drops?
Please follow the instructions provided in the Optrex Bloodshot Eye Drops packaging, but for general guidelines see below:
- Wash your hands before use.
- Gently pull your lower eyelid down and apply 1 or 2 drops along the gap between the eye and eyelid.
- Close your eye and gently blink a few times.
- Repeat this process for the other eye.
- These drops can be used frequently but heavy daily use is not recommended. Do not use more than 4 times per day.
Is Optrex Brightening Eye Drops suitable for me?
Optrex Brightening Drops are suitable for adults and children. If you are allergic to any of the ingredients or have an eye infection, do not use this ointment.