There is no set time when a man should ejaculate during sex, but if you ejaculate and lose your erection this quickly, you and your partner may feel there isn’t enough time to enjoy. It can be frustrating and even embarrassing, but it is a common problem among men, between 30% and 40% of people have it at some point.
If you’re having trouble with your premature ejaculation dysfunction, you’re probably looking for an effective treatment.
The good news is that there are numerous premature ejaculation treatment options available, which vary depending on the cause of your problem.
Treatment for premature ejaculation
Medication is one of the methods of premature ejaculation treatment used in treating this very embarrassing condition. Because this method may have side effects or be contraindicated with certain medications, it is always best to consult with a doctor before using it.
- Drugs: Antidepressants have been linked to delayed orgasms in men and women, according to studies. Drugs such as Priligy 30mg can help delay premature ejaculation. Dapoxetine as the active ingredient in Priligy. It works by increasing the time it takes to ejaculate and can improve the control of ejaculation.
- Cream and spray: Numbing creams and sprays can be applied to the penis head 20 to 30 minutes before sex. If you apply the numbing cream/spray to your penis for longer than recommended, your erection may disappear. Furthermore, numbing cream/spray should not be applied to the exposed penis during vaginal sex because it may cause vaginal numbness. 5 to 10 minutes before sex, wash the cream off your penis. A condom can also help to dull sensations. If you are looking for a trustworthy medication, order Priligy 30mg.
- Some unconventional forms of premature ejaculation treatments are also used by men. Depending on the severity and cause of your problems. For instant, one of the unconventional premature ejaculation treatments is the “squeeze” method. This technique is used to control a man’s orgasm or desire to come and may take some practise to master. Medical professionals will be able to teach men the basics of doing this correctly.
- Penile massage of a man’s genital area regularly improves blood circulation and stimulates the muscles. Mustard oil is a great massage oil for treating premature ejaculation. Because it has a heating effect.
- One very important exercise to help men with this problem is the start and stop exercise. It is one of the most effective treatments for premature ejaculation. A man is supposed to monitor his arousal levels and pull out the penis from the vagina when he feels he is ready in the next 40 seconds. This method of relaxation reduces arousal.
- Premature ejaculation can result from improper breathing. A quick, short burst of breaths associated with excitement “forces” your body to release sexual tension through ejaculation – which frequently occurs too soon! While breathing is an unconscious or involuntary act, consciously controlling your inhalation and exhalation pattern could be an extremely effective treatment for premature ejaculation. A controlled and “planned” inhalation and exhalation would slow your heart rate and metabolism, thereby delaying ejaculation.
For more details, contact PillHub.