What is Anusol Cream and how does it work?
Anusol Cream is a cream specifically designed to alleviate any pain and discomfort caused by anal conditions, including piles (haemorrhoids). Its formula contains ingredients that soothes and protect raw or exposed areas, helps reduce swelling, prevents bacterial growth, and promotes healing.
How do I apply Anusol Cream?
This cream should be applied to the affected area at night, in the morning, and after every bowel movement until the lumps have disappeared. Anusol Cream has a vanishing base formulation that is rapidly absorbed and avoids staining underwear. It may be used with suppositories to ease insertion.
- Thoroughly clean and dry the affected area before applying cream.
- Wash hands before and after applying the cream.
- Gently apply a layer of the cream all over the affected area.
- For internal conditions, using the rectal nozzle provided to insert into the bottom (rectum).
- Always ensure you thoroughly wash the nozzle after each use.
Is Anusol Cream suitable for me?
Anusol cream is suitable for adults aged 18 years and over. It is not recommended for children. If you have rectal bleeding then you should speak with your doctor before applying the cream, as this could be a sign of a more serious health issue. If symptoms persist consult your doctor. If you are pregnant or breast-feeding, only use this medicine on the advice of your doctor.