What are Oprex Bloodshot Eye Drops and how do they work?
Oprex Bloodshot Eye Drops are an over-the-counter medication specifically designed to relieve red and bloodshot eyes caused by minor eye irritations. These drops contain Hamamelis water (or distilled witch hazel) which soothes irritated eyes.
How do I use Optrex Bloodshot Eye Drops?
Please follow the instructions provided in the Optrex Bloodshot Eye Drops packaging, but for general guidelines see below:
- Wash your hands before use.
- Gently pull your lower eyelid down and apply 1 drop along the gap between the eye and eyelid.
- Close your eye and gently blink a few times.
- Repeat this process for the other eye, if also affected.
- This process should be repeated 3 or 4 times per day.
Are Optrex Bloodshot Eye Drops suitable for me?
Optrex Bloodshot Eye Drops is suitable for most adults and children over 12. Please consult your doctor before administering to children. You must be at least 16 years old to purchase this product. If you are allergic to any of the ingredients or have an eye infection, do not use this ointment. These drops are not recommended if you wear soft contact lenses.