What are Hycosan Extra Preservative Free Eye Drops and how do they work?
Hycosan drops are an over-the-counter medication specifically designed to alleviate the symptoms of severely dry eyes. Hycosan drops contain Sodium Hyaluronate which acts as an ‘artificial tear’ providing an immediate solution to dry, itchy, and sore eyes.
How do I use Hycosan Extra Preservative Free Eye Drops?
Please follow the instructions provided in the Hycosan drops packaging, but for general guidelines see below:
- Wash your hands before use.
- Tilt your head back, hold your eyelid open with one hand whilst using the other to squeeze one drop into the eye.
- Close the eye for 1 minute to allow the drop to spread over the eye.
- Repeat this process for the other eye, if also affected.
- For best results, use these drops 2-3 times per day.
Is Hycosan Extra Preservative Free Eye Drops suitable for me?
Hycosan drops are suitable for adults and children. If you are allergic to any of the ingredients, or have an eye infection, do not use these drops.